Join us for the race that stops two Nations. “We could not have had a better day than you guys provided at Birkenhead yesterday. Everything that you did and provided was first class and of an exceptionally high standard. The area for the Lounge was outstanding and our table first rate. The team on the food deserve a special mention for both the quality and the quantity – it would match anything that I have had at a MC function (and I’ve seen a few!). If you are taking early bookings we are in for next year. Well done on a great day and exceptional event.”
Come and make a day of it in the exclusive Winning Post Lounge with all the trimmings with a full bar operating. Be at Birkenhead Bowling Club Tuesday 6th November for the 158th running of the Melbourne Cup.
TAB facilities available, four large screen televisions tuned to the racing action.
Winning Post Lounge – (Limited Availability)
Winning Post Lounge is the place to be for those who thrive in a social atmosphere right in the heart of the racing action. Watch all the action from the heart of the racing in the club! With two large screen televisions tuned to the racing action, with all the benefits and frills that come with this exclusive area.
Certainly something a little different..........
- All day access to the exclusive Winning Post Lounge.
- Sumptuous buffet lunch, the menu includes Glazed Champagne Ham, Prawns, Half Shell Oysters and a selection of cold dishes and salads. Finished with fresh strawberries and cream dessert.
- Beverage package including: selected New Zealand wine, sparkling wine, light and standard beers and non-alcoholic beverages.***
- Afternoon tea featuring a selection of cheeses and cold meats platters.
- Glass of bubbles to toast the jockeys and horses prior to the Melbourne Cup start.
- TAB Race books for Ellersile, Wingatui and Flemington races (available in the Lounge)
- The full day’s racing fields displayed.
- Convenient access to TAB betting facilities on site.
- TAB voucher draw prior to each race at Flemington up to and including the Melbourne Cup.**
- Ten free entries into the “Lucky Punter Draw”, additional entries available via TAB purchase.*
- Melbourne Cup sweepstakes on sale.
- Lounge entry is restricted to 18 years and over.
$65 per head
Secure your Winning Post Lounge ticket(s) at the Club's bar, email email@example.com or phone 027 6661618
Full payment is required at time of booking.
Payment may be made across the club’s bar or direct into the Club’s bank account (ASB Birkenhead Account No: 123035-0699644-01).
Winning Post Lounge tickets available until Saturday 3 November unless sold out prior. Tickets are not confirmed unless paid for in full.
*TAB purchase from Birkenhead Bowling Club TAB on Melbourne Cup Day required
**Must be present at the draw to claim the voucher, terms and conditions apply
***We are a fully licenced club that promotes responsible drinking. Club host responsibility policy applies.
The Birkenhead Bowling Club is committed to promoting responsible gambling