Entry to our open tournaments are available to financial members of Bowling Clubs affiliated to Bowls NZ or World Bowls Ltd. We hold various open tournaments from the regular Friday afternoon 2-4-2 pairs to the 2 day $6,500 The Good Home Birkenhead Women's Inviation Pairs.
Lunch is included in your entry for all our full day and extended tournaments.
Click on the respective tournaments below for further information.
One Day & Afternoon Tournaments........
* Sunday Triples (Open Any Combination) 9am start, morning tea & lunch included
* Wednesday Triples (Open Any Combination) 9.30am start, lunch included
* Friday Afternoon 2-4-2 Pairs (Open Any Combination) 1pm start, dress: mufti
* Afternoon Tournaments (Single Entry Triples) dress: mufti, non bowlers welcome
* Rotary Charity Tournament (Open Any Combination Fours) dress: mufti
One Day Winter Tournaments........
* Winter Sunday Fours (Open Any Combination) 9am start, Hearty Hot Soup lunch included
* Winter Thursday Triples (Open Any Combination) 9.15am start, Hearty Hot Soup lunch included
Extended Tournaments (2 Day).........
* $5,500 Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village Men's Invitation Pairs
* $5,000 Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village 1-8 Year Any Combination Triples
* $6,500 The Good Home Birkenhead Women's Invitation Pairs
* $5,000 75th Jubilee Classic AC Fours (playing pairs & fours)
* Seafood Tournament (Men's Open Fours)
Paying Tournament Entry Fees Online (only available on tournaments specified below).... $5,500 Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village Men's Inviation Pairs
$5,000 Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village 1-8 Year AC Triples
$6,500 The Good Home Birkenehad Women's Invitation Pairs
$5,000 75th Jubilee Classic AC Fours (playing pairs & fours)
The above tournaments all require the entry fee upon entering. The entry fee may accompany the entry form or deposited direct into the club's bank account.
Note: The Club must receive both the completed tournament entry form (post, email, hand delivered) and correct entry fee (accompanying the entry form or deposited into our account) to validate your entry, all entries notified.
Birkenhead Bowling Club
ASB Birkenhead Account No: 123035-0699644-01
Use your name and an abbreviation of the tournament (eg. SJones WOPairs) as the reference.